ISO - 8000-64
Data quality — Part 64: Data quality management: Organizational process maturity assessment: Application of the Test Process Improvement method
|Publication Date:||1 May 2022|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This document specifies how to apply the Test Process Improvement method to the assessment of organizational process maturity. This document refines the language in the method, which has an original purpose of more than just data quality management. This document supports improving data quality management when an organization uses the process reference model in ISO 8000-61 as the foundation for specifying the measurement goals for the process measurement necessary when performing maturity assessment.
The following are within scope of this document:
- the relationship between the Test Process Improvement method and the procedure for assessing process maturity of data quality management as specified by ISO 8000-61;
- the role of process measurement in accordance with ISO 8000-63 when performing assessment of process maturity;
- the outputs from the procedure.
The following are outside the scope of this document:
- the purpose, outcomes and activities of processes for data quality management;
- specific content for the scope of individual quality management areas, the maturity levels and the maturity level targets;
- specific content for each inspection order including the frequency of inspection points;
- instructions on how to develop a process improvement strategy in response to the outputs of the procedure.
This document can be used in conjunction with or independently of quality management systems standards.