ETSI - TS 134 123-1
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification; Part 1: Protocol conformance specification
|Publication Date:||1 July 2022|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing for the 3rd Generation User Equipment (UE).
This is the first part of a multi-part test specification. The following information can be found in this part:
- the overall test structure;
- the test configurations;
- the conformance requirement and reference to the core specifications;
- the test purposes; and
- the description of the tests' procedures, the specific test requirements and the messages exchanged.
The following information relevant to the tests described in the present document can be found in accompanying specifications:
- the default setting of the test parameters ;
- the applicability of each test case and the Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) pro-forma .
Note: The present document does not contain any tests on the USIM, or the interface between the UE and the USIM. These tests are documented elsewhere.
The present document is valid for UE implemented according to 3GPP releases starting from Release 1999 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.