Standard: RTCA DO-278
SOFTWARE INTEGRITY ASSURANCE CONSIDERATIONS FOR COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION, SURVEILLANCE AND AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT (CNS/ATM) SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidelines for the assurance of software contained in non-airborne CNS/ATM systems and provides recommendations for the production of that software commensurate with a level of confidence in safety. DO-278A defines a set of objec¬tives recommended to establish assurance that the developed CNS/ATM software has the integrity needed for use in a safety-related application.
|Document Number:||rtca do-278|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-278||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2002-03-05||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|