Standard: RTCA DO-331
MODEL-BASED DEVELOPMENT AND VERIFICATION SUPPLEMENT TO DO-178C AND DO-278A
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This supplement contains modifications and additions to DO-178C and DO-278A objectives, activities, explanatory text and software life cycle data that should be addressed when model-based development and verification are used as part of the software life cycle. This includes the artifacts that would be expressed using models and the verification evidence that could be derived from them. Therefore, this supplement also applies to the models developed in the system process that define software requirements or software architecture.
A model is an abstract representation of a set of software aspects of a system that is used to support the software development process or the software verification process. This supplement addresses model(s) that have the following characteristics: The model is completely described using an explicitly identified modeling notation.
• The modeling notation may be graphical and/or textual.
• The model contains software requirements and/or software architecture definition.
• The model is of a form and type that is used for direct analysis or behavioral evaluation as supported by the software development process or the software verification process.
|Document Number:||rtca do-331|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|