ISO TS 8000-311
Data quality - Part 311: Guidance for the application of product data quality for shape (PDQ-S)
|Publication Date:||15 April 2012|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of ISO 8000 provides guidance for the application of product data quality for shape (PDQ-S), as described in ISO 10303-59.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 8000:
- purpose, approach and expected usage scenarios;
- the structure of PDQ-S;
- PDQ-S schema structure;
- target shape model;
- the relationship between ISO 10303-59 and other International Standards dealing with the nominal representation of product data;
- the major characteristics of PDQ-S;
- the relationship between product data quality problems and quality criteria in PDQ-S;
- some examples for selecting appropriate quality criteria;
- ensuring conformance with PDQ-S.
The following is outside the scope of this part of ISO 8000:
- guidance relating to the quality of product data other than shape data.