Standard: TAPPI T 212
ONE PERCENT SODIUM HYDROXIDE SOLUBILITY OF WOOD AND PULP
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method for determination of 1% sodium hydroxide solubility can be applied to wood and to unbleached and bleached pulp.
|Document Number:||tappi t 212|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.