Standard: JAG 5350.5
(CODE 004) STANDARDS AND POLICY FOR RESPONSIBLE USE OF ALCOHOL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To define clear standards for the responsible use of alcohol and the prevention of alcohol abuse among Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC) personnel.
This is a new instruction and should be read in its entirety.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5350.5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.