ITU-T - T.813
(Pre-Published) Information technology – JPEG 2000 image coding system – XML representation and reference (JPXML)
|Publication Date:||1 June 2012|
This Recommendation | International standard specifies an XML document, referred to as JPXML, which is designed primarily for representing JPEG 2000 file format and marker segments in codestream, and referring method of internal data in a JPEG 2000 image.
This Recommendation | International Standard
- specifies JPXML convertion rules for general box file formats.
- specifies JPXML convertion rules for JPEG 2000 family file formats and codestream segments.
- specifies a complete referring location path to address to an exact box or codestream data in an image.
- provides guidance on processes for converting a source image data to an XML structural document.
- provides guidance on how to implement these processes in practice.