Standard: UFC 3-230-06A
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The criteria herein apply to paved areas such as airfields, roads, streets and parking lots having a relatively impervious surface such as asphalt concrete or Portland cement concrete. The criteria is limited to situations where the surface water can be drained by gravity flow and is mainly concerned with elimination of water which enters the pavement through the surface.
This manual provides guidance for the design and construction of subsurface drainage facilities for airfields, roads, streets, sparking lots and other paved areas.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-06a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.