Standard: UFC 3-560-01
ELECTRICAL SAFETY, O & M
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC provides safety requirements and guidance for anyone working on or near electrical components rated at 50 volts or above.
PURPOSE. This Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) has been issued to provide safety requirements for electrical workers. The requirements address various aspects associated with work safety for electrical workers. Wherever specific instructions are provided, the emphasis is on the job safety requirements; additional work instructions will likely be necessary related to the actual work being performed.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-560-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 3-560-01||Change Type: C5||Update Date: 2006-12-06||Revision: 15||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.