Standard: UFC 3-530-01
DESIGN: INTERIOR, EXTERIOR LIGHTING AND CONTROLS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This UFC provides guidance for the design of interior and exterior lighting systems and controls based on the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America's (IESNA) Lighting Handbook Reference and Application, 9th Edition (hereafter called Lighting Handbook), Energy Policy Act of 2005, and current recommended practices. This UFC meets the current IESNA standard of practice and addresses general lighting requirements for Department of Defense (DoD) facilities. Specific requirements not outlined here may apply to facilities overseas.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-530-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 3-530-01||Change Type: C1||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Revision: 15||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.