Standard: WRC BUL 3
BURN-OFF CHARACTERISTICS OF STEEL WELDING ELECTRODES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The usability of metal-arc welding electrodes, the quality of the melds and the rate at which welds can be made depend in a measure on electrode burn-of rate. Factors which cause these differences in burn-off rates are described.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|