Standard: WRC BUL 14
WELDING PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES EMPLOYED IN JOINING STAINLESS STEELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A review of published and unpublished information on metal-arc welding, carbon-arc welding, gas welding, resistance welding and oxygen cutting. Discussion of welding characteristics and procedures, preparation of base steel, jigs and fixtures, welding technique, defects in welded joints, cleaning of welded joints, mechanical properties and applications.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|