Standard: WRC BUL 15
WELDING PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES EMPLOYED IN JOINING STAINLESS STEELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A study of the interaction between slag and weld metal under varied conditions of arc length, current, welding speeds, type of electrodes and base metal.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|