Standard: WRC BUL 16
THIRD TECHNICAL PROGRESS REPORT OF THE SHIP STRUCTURE COMMITTEE; AND RESEARCH UNDER THE SHIP STRUCTURE COMMITTEE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This is the Third Technical Progress Report, from the Ship Structure Committee to the convening authority, the Secretary of the Treasury. It continues the series of technical reports which began with the publication of the Final Report of the Ship Structure Committee's predecessor, the Board to Investigate the Design and Methods of Construction of Welded Steel Merchant Vessels.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|