Standard: WRC BUL 293
CURRENT WELDING RESEARCH PROBLEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This list is published to assist universities, industrial and research organizations, and Government agencies by pointing out to them the welding problems/needs requiring solution or additional study. These submitters have been provided to the University Research Committee by members of the WRC Project Committees, the attendees at the Conference on the National Needs in Welding Technology on April 28,1983, and the participants at the ONR Welding Science Workshop on March 24-25,1983.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 293|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|