Standard: WRC BUL 113
PHOTOELASTIC STUDY OF THE STRESSES NEAR OPENINGS IN PRESSURE VESSELS; PHOTOELASTIC DETERMINATION OF THE STRESSES IN REINFORCED OPENINGS IN PRESSURE VESSELS; PRELIMINARY EVALUATION OF PVRC PHOTELASTIC
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Due to the urgency of gaining information on stresses near openings in pressure vessels, a rather comprehensive experimental program has conducted over the past nine years. It was anticipated that the results of the research would be valuable for the following three purposes: (1) evaluate the effect of geometric parameters and methods of local reinforcement, (2) to provide specific information that may be of immediate use to designers and stress analysts pressure vessels most commonly used, and (3)provide experimental data which will be useful in developing or checking the validity of theoretical solutions for stresses.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 113|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|