Standard: WRC BUL 114
JOINING OF PLASTICS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Some techniques for the welding of plastics, such as hot gas welding, are similar to techniques used for welding metals. Others, such as sonic and heated metal plate welding are unique to plastics. Rapid progress is being made in this as well as in other fields of plastics technology. This report is an attempt to bring to the reader a quick review of the industry and the state of the art of welding plastics in production.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 114|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|