Standard: WRC BUL 246
INTERPRETIVE REPORT ON DYNAMIC ANALYSIS OF PRESSURE COMPONENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The intent in writing this report was to summarize, in one document, a brief background description of areas of concern to the Subcommittee as well as informatin currently available to industry and to assist in determining the course of research this Subcommittee will undertake in the future. The Subcommittee in developing this report has associated the current topics with the Subcommittee Task Group assignments. Each topic has been written so that it can be read in its entirety without having cross references to other topics. This was done for clairy and to develop a procedure for including of future work of the Pressure Vessel Research Committee, Subcommittee on Dynamic Analysis of Pressure Components.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 246|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|