Standard: GME 60210
TEST METHOD FOR DETERMINING RESISTANCE OF ORGANIC COATINGS TO HOT WATER IMMERSION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test method describes a procedure to determine the resistance of organic coatings to water immersion and to indicate the results likely to be obtained when organic coated articles are stored under conditions where prolonged condensation occurs.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60210|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60210||Change Type:||Update Date: 1980-09-01||Revision: 80||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.