Standard: UKCAA - FODCOM 12/2007
FODCOM 12/2007 - CONSULTATION BY THE CAA AERODROME STANDARDS DEPARTMENT ON THE PROPOSAL TO AMEND THE UNITED KINGDOM RULES OF THE AIR REGULATIONS (2007) RULE 42(2) - RIGHT OF WAY ON THE GROUND
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
|Organization:||United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority|
|Document Number:||fodcom 12/2007|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.