Standard: EASA - AD 2007-0052
ENGINE - IP COMPRESSOR SHAFT - VISUAL BORESCOPE INSPECTION OF BALANCE LAND (APPLICABLE TO ROLLS-ROYCE PLC RB211 TRENT 500, 700 AND 800 SERIES ENGINES) [CORRECTED: 28 FEBRUARY 2007]
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
|Organization:||European Aviation Safety Agency|
|Document Number:||ad 2007-0052|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 3 of 3.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 5 of 5.