DNVGL - DNV-OS-C502
Offshore Concrete Structures
|Publication Date:||1 September 2012|
Scope and applications
The standard is applicable to design, construction, inspection and maintenance of Offshore Concrete Structures, using structural concrete and reinforcement, as defined in Section 4, as the structural material in the support structure, as defined in 302 below.
The standard can be used in the structural design of the following types of support structures, which are referred in this standard as Offshore Concrete Structures:
- Gravity Based Structures (GBS) for oil/gas production offshore.
- GBS for oil/gas production with oil storage facility.
- GBS for offshore and onshore wind turbine foundations.
- Floating concrete structures for production of oil/gas. The structure may be of any type: floating structure, i.e. Tension leg platform (TLP), column stabilised units and barge type units.
- Deep water caisson type concrete foundation of bridges.
- Floating foundations for bridges, parking houses or storage buildings.