JSA - JIS C 9305
Resistance welding equipment
|Publication Date:||21 February 2011|
|ICS Code (Welding equipment):||25.160.30|
This Standard specifies the performance requirements of the following resistance welding equipment including the gun with inbuilt transformers and the movable welding equipment.
- single-phase a.c. welding equipment
- single-phase d.c. welding equipment
- three-phase d.c. welding equipment
- single-phase d.c. inverter welding equipment
- three-phase d.c. inverter welding equipment
- single-phase a.c. inverter welding equipment (Type J)
- three-phase low frequency welding equipment
- capacitor discharge type welding equipment (Type J)
This Standard applies neither to the welding transformers produced separately nor to the safety requirements.
NOTE 1 Safety requirements on the resistance welding equipment are specified in IEC 62135-1.
NOTE 2 The International Standard corresponding to this Standard and the symbol of degree of correspondence are as follows.
ISO 669: 2000 Resistance welding - Resistance welding equipment - Mechanical and electrical requirements (MOD)
In addition, symbols which denote the degree of correspondence in the contents between the relevant International Standard and JIS are IDT (identical), MOD (modified), and NEQ (not equivalent) according to ISO/IEC Guide 21-1.