Water quality - Determination of the inhibition of the mobility of Daphnia magna Straus (Cladocera, Crustacea) - Acute toxicity test
|Publication Date:||15 October 2012|
|ICS Code (Examination of biological properties of water):||13.060.70|
This International Standard specifies a method for the determination of the acute toxicity to Daphnia magna Straus (Cladocera, Crustacea).
This method is applicable to:
- chemical substances which are soluble under the conditions of the test, or can be maintained as a stable suspension or dispersion under the conditions of the test;
- industrial or sewage effluents;
- treated or untreated waste water;
- aqueous extracts and leachates;
- fresh water (surface and ground water);
- eluates of fresh water sediment;
- pore water of fresh water sediment.