DIN EN 795
Personal fall protection equipment - Anchor devices
|Publication Date:||1 October 2012|
|ICS Code (Protection against falling and slipping):||13.340.60|
This European Standard specifies requirements for performance and associated test methods for single-user anchor devices which are intended to be removable from the structure. These anchor devices incorporate stationary or travelling (mobile) anchor points designed for the attachment of components of a personal fall protection system in accordance with EN 363.
This European Standard also gives requirements for marking and instructions for use, and guidance on installation.
This European Standard is not applicable to:
- anchor devices intended to allow more than one user to be attached at any one time;
- anchor devices used in any sports or recreational activity;
- equipment designed to conform to EN 516 or EN 517;
- elements or parts of structures which were installed for use other than as anchor points or anchor devices, e.g. beams, girders;
- structural anchors (see 3.3).