CENELEC - EN 62282-3-300
Fuel cell technologies - Part 3-300: Stationary fuel cell power systems - Installation
|Publication Date:||1 October 2012|
|ICS Code (Fuel cells):||27.070|
This part of IEC 62282 provides minimum safety requirements for the installation of indoor and outdoor stationary fuel cell power systems in compliance with IEC 62282-3-100 and applies to the installation of the following systems:
- intended for electrical connection to mains directly or with a readily accessible, manually operable switch or circuit-breaker;
- intended for a stand-alone power distribution system;
- intended to provide AC or DC power;
- with or without the ability to recover useful heat.
This standard is limited to those conditions that may be created by the installation process that can lead to personnel hazards or damage to equipment or property external to the fuel cell power system.
This standard does not cover the safety requirements of the stationary fuel cell power system which are covered by IEC 62282-3-100.
Additionally, this standard does not cover:
- fuel supply and/or fuel storage systems;
- auxiliary media supply and disposal;
- switches or circuit-breakers;
- portable fuel cell power systems;
- propulsion fuel cell power systems;
- APU (auxiliary power units) applications.