Standard: JAG 1740.1C
(CODE 60) SPONSOR PROGRAM FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL REPORTING TO OJAG/CNLSC ACTIVITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose .To establish the Sponsor Program for military personnel reporting from outside the Washington, DC area to the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG); Commander, Naval Legal Service Command; Naval Civil Law Support Activity; the Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals; the Navy-Marine Corps Trial Judiciary; and the Navy-Marine Corps Appellate Review Activity.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1740.1c|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 1740.1D||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-04-26||Status: ACTV|
|JAG 1740.1B||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2004-06-25||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1740.1A||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-12||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1740.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1989-10-24||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.