Standard: HEI 2866
STANDARDS FOR STEAM JET VACUUM SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Seventh Edition of this Standard has been developed by the Vacuum Technology Section of the Heat Exchange Institute, Inc. This edition includes corrections to the previous Standard, along with updated information gleaned from upgrades of other referenced Codes and Standards. Some additional information has been provided to help users better understand the operational characteristics of the equipment.
In the preparation of this Standard, consideration has been given to the work of other organizations such as the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the American Society of mechanical Engineers (ASME), and others. Credit is hereby given to all those whose Standards may have been helpful in this work.
|Organization:||Heat Exchange Institute|
|Document Number:||hei 2866|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|