Standard: CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 10967-3-07
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - LANGUAGE INDEPENDENT ARITHMETIC - PART 3: COMPLEX INTEGER AND FLOATING POINT ARITHMETIC AND COMPLEX ELEMENTARY NUMERICAL FUNCTIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO/IEC 10967 specifies the properties of numerical approximations for complex arithmetic operations and many of the complex elementary numerical functions available in a variety of programming languages in common use for mathematical and numerical applications.
An implementor may choose any combination of hardware and software support to meet the specifications of this document. It is the computing environment, as seen by the programmer/user, that does or does not conform to the specifications.
The term implementation (of this part) denotes the total computing environment pertinent to this part, including hardware, language processors, subroutine libraries, exception handling facilities, other software, and documentation.
|Document Number:||can/csa-iso/iec 10967-3-07|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|CSA ISO/IEC 10967-3||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: ACTV|
|CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 10967-3-07||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-11-01||Status: INAC|