Round Robin Reliability Evaluation of Small Diameter Plated Through Holes in Printed Wiring Boards
|Publication Date:||1 September 1988|
The "Round Robin Reliability Evaluation of Small Diameter Plated Through Holes (PTH) in Printed Wiring Boards" had the following objectives:
• Evaluate the performance of small diameter PTHs under controlled environmental conditlons.
• Evaluate the influence of the thickness and quality of deposited copper on PTH performance.
• Determlne the impact of varying PTH aspect ratios.
• Collect data on the influence of product design or manufacturing methods.
• Determine if test results from different military and industrial thermal cycle and/or thermal shock procedures can be correlated.