Standard: AA TP1
STANDARD TEST PROCEDURE FOR ALUMINUM ALLOY GRAIN REFINERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard procedure is applicable for determining the ability of grain refiners to reduce grain size during solidification of aluminum alloys in specified compositions under standardized conditions, and for examining the structure of the grain refiner for uniformity and freedom from defects. This standard is not intended to predict the quantity of grain refiner needed in a specific alloy cast by any casting process or in a specific ingot size.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa tp1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA TP1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.