Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.8
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUAL MILLING, DRILLING AND BORING MACHINES WITH OR WITHOUT AUTOMATIC CONTROL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This American National Standard specifies safety requirements for the design, construction, operation and maintenance (including installation, dismantling and transport) of manually controlled milling, drilling, and boring machines. This standard also applies to devices that are integral to the machine.
These machines may have automatic capability but may not be equipped with automatic tool changing or automatic part handling systems. This standard does not apply to NC milling, drilling and boring machines where manual control is used only to set the machine for automatic production.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.8||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: ACTV|
|ANSI B11.8||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.