Standard: TAPPI T 550
DETERMINATION OF EQUILIBRIUM MOISTURE IN PULP, PAPER AND PAPERBOARD FOR CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following procedure applies to pulp, paper, paperboard, and paper products, except those containing significant quantities of materials other than water that are volatile at 105± 2°C, or less, or for materials that are oxidized or decomposed above 102ºC.
This method should be followed to calculate the results of a chemical analysis of pulp, paper and paperboard on a moisture-free basis.
This method should not be used to determine an "as received" or "use" moisture content. Use TAPPI T 412 "Moisture in Paper," or T 210 "Sampling and Testing Wood Pulp Shipments for Moisture."
|Document Number:||tappi t 550|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.