Standard: TAPPI T 441
WATER ABSORPTIVENESS OF SIZED (NON-BIBULOUS) PAPER, PAPERBOARD, AND CORRUGATED FIBERBOARD (COBB TEST)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes a procedure for determining the quantity of water absorbed by nonbibulous paper, paperboard, and corrugated fiberboard in a specified time under standardized conditions. It is based on studies by Cobb and Lowe (1), Cobb (2) and other investigators (3, 4).
For testing unsized and absorbent paper or paperboard, see TAPPI T 432 "Water Absorbency of Bibulous Paper."
|Document Number:||tappi t 441|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|