Standard: TAPPI T 282
HEXENEURONIC ACID CONTENT OF CHEMICAL PULP
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes a procedure to determine hexeneuronic acid groups (HexA) in chemical pulps. HexA affects the kappa number determination by reaction with permanganate, and can react with certain bleaching chemicals, e.g. chlorine dioxide and ozone, but not with some others such as oxygen and peroxide.
|Document Number:||tappi t 282|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|