Standard: IAEA - SSR-2/1
SAFETY OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS: DESIGN SPECIFIC SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication establishes design requirements for the structures, systems and components of a nuclear power plant, as well as for procedures and organizational processes important to safety, that are required to be met for safe operation and for preventing events that could compromise safety, or for mitigating the consequences of such events, were they to occur.
This publication is intended for use by organizations involved in design, manufacture, construction, modification, maintenance, operation and decommissioning for nuclear power plants, in analysis, verification and review and in the provision of technical support, as well as by regulatory bodies.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.