Standard: IAEA - SSG-14
GEOLOGICAL DISPOSAL FACILITIES FOR RADIOACTIVE WASTE SPECIFIC SAFETY GUIDE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The objective of this Safety Guide is to provide guidance and recommendations relating to the development and regulatory control of facilities for the geological disposal of radioactive waste to meet the safety requirements established in Ref. . It is primarily intended for use by those involved with the regulatory control and implementation of geological disposal. The decision to adopt geological disposal as a waste management option is not addressed in this Safety Guide.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.