Standard: IAEA - SSG-15
STORAGE OF SPENT NUCLEAR FUEL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The objective of this Safety Guide is to provide up-to-date guidance and recommendations on the design, safe operation and assessment of safety for the different types of spent nuclear fuel storage facility (wet and dry), by considering different types of spent nuclear fuel from nuclear reactors, including research reactors, and different storage periods, including storage beyond the original design lifetime of the storage facility. This Safety Guide presents guidance and recommendations on how to meet the requirements established in the following IAEA Safety Requirements publications: Predisposal Management of Radioactive Waste , Safety of Nuclear Fuel Cycle Facilities , Safety Assessment for Facilities and Activities  and The Management System for Facilities and Activities .
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 28.