Standard: ISO 1004-1
INFORMATION PROCESSING - MAGNETIC INK CHARACTER RECOGNITION - PART 1: PRINT SPECIFICATIONS FOR E13B
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 1004 specifies the shape, dimensions, magnetic signal level, and tolerances for the E-13B characters which include 10 numerals and four special symbols printed in magnetic ink and used for the purpose of character recognition. It describes the various known types of printing defects and other printing considerations, together with the tolerances permitted.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 1004-1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.