Standard: NFPA 1033
STANDARD FOR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR FIRE INVESTIGATOR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard identifies the minimum job performance requirements (JPRs) for fire investigators.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard shall be to specify the minimum job performance requirements for serving as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors.
It is not the intent of this standard to restrict any jurisdiction from exceeding the minimum requirements.
Job performance requirements for each duty are the tasks an individual must be able to perform in order to successfully carry out that duty; however, they are not intended to measure a level of knowledge. Together, the duties and job performance requirements define the parameters of the job of fire investigator.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1033|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1033||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-01-01||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1033||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1033||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-08-05||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1033||Change Type:||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1033||Change Type:||Revision: 87||Status: INAC|