Information technology - JPEG 2000 image coding system - Part 14: XML representation and reference
|Publication Date:||15 July 2013|
|ICS Code (Information coding):||35.040|
This Recommendation | International standard specifies an XML document, referred to as JPXML, which is designed primarily for representing JPEG 2000 file format and marker segments in the codestream, and a referring method for embedding internal data in a JPEG 2000 image.
This Recommendation | International Standard
- specifies JPXML conversion rules for general box file formats;
- specifies JPXML conversion rules for JPEG 2000 family file formats and codestream segments;
- specifies a complete referring location path to address to exact box or codestream data in an image;
- provides guidance on processes for converting source image data to an XML structural document;
- provides guidance on how to implement these processes in practice.