Standard: ISO 10088
SMALL CRAFT - PERMANENTLY INSTALLED FUEL SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies the requirements for the design, materials, construction, installation and testing of permanently installed fuel systems as installed for internal combustion engines.
It applies to all parts of permanently installed diesel and petrol fuel systems as installed, from the fuel fill opening to the point of connection with the propulsion or auxiliary engine(s) on inboard- and outboard-powered small craft of up to 24 m hull length.
Requirements for the design, materials, construction and testing of permanently installed fixed fuel tanks are given in ISO 21487.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10088|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10088||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-09-01||Revision: 3RD||Status: INAC|
|ISO 10088||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-05-01||Revision: 2ND||Status: INAC|
|ISO 10088||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-01-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.view more