Standard: BHMA - ANSI A156.28
RECOMMENDED PRACTICES FOR MECHANICAL KEYING SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommended practice is intended for building owners, security professionals and others responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining secure keying systems. Minimize legal liability by providing industry proven guidelines.
It covers system design, to provide design criteria to establish and maintain a secure keying system.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidelines for the essential keying conference, establish good practices for effective key management, and give building owners the ability to extend the life of keying systems to meet future demands.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a156.28|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A156.28||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.28||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-01-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|