Standardized product ontology register and transfer by spreadsheets – Part 2: Application guide for use with the IEC common data dictionary (CDD)
|Publication Date:||1 September 2013|
|ICS Code (Generalities. Terminology. Standardization. Documentation (Vocabularies)):||01.040.01|
|ICS Code (Technical product documentation):||01.110|
This part of IEC 62656 provides an application guide for the data parcels specified in IEC 62656-1 and used for the definition of a domain data dictionary that may be imported from and exported to the IEC common data dictionary, or IEC CDD for short, maintained as the IEC 61360-4 database 3. This part of IEC 62656 provides instructions for the interpretation and use of the technical specification defined in IEC 62656-1 within a software application, to avoid misuse of the data constructs available in IEC 62656-1.
This application guide contains the following items:
• principal information for implementing data parcels for data dictionaries from/to the IEC CDD,
• typical examples of how to implement typical features on data parcels,
• extension of conformance classes for implementation of parcel-based systems to import/export data parcels from/to the IEC CDD.
The following items are outside the scope of this part of IEC 62656:
• procedures for building IEC 61360 compliant domain data dictionaries,
• semantics of a standard data dictionary itself,
• theoretical explanation of the logical structure of data parcels, which is considered in IEC 62656-1,
• interface for the common information model (IEC 61970-301 ), which is considered in IEC 62656-3 .