CEI EN 62026-7
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Controller-device interfaces (CDIs) Part 7: CompoNet
|Publication Date:||1 September 2013|
|ICS Code (Low voltage switchgear and controlgear):||29.130.20|
|ICS Code (Telecontrol. Telemetering):||33.200|
This part of IEC 62026 specifies an interface system providing bit-level and word-level communication between a controller and control circuit devices such as sensors, actuators, and switching elements. The interface system uses cabling with round or flat profiles containing a two conductor signalling pair and optionally a two conductor power supply pair. This part establishes requirements for the interchangeability of components with such interfaces.
This part of IEC 62026 specifies the following particular requirements for CompoNetTM 1):
- requirements for interfaces between a controller and control circuit devices;
- normal service conditions for devices;
- constructional and performance requirements;
- tests to verify conformance to requirements.
These particular requirements apply in addition to the general requirements of IEC 62026-1.
1) CompoNet™ is a trade name of Open DeviceNet Vendor Association, Inc. This information is given for the convenience of users of this International Standard and does not constitute an endorsement by IEC of the trademark holder or any of its products. Compliance to this standard does not require use of the trade name CompoNet™. Use of the trade name CompoNet™ requires permission of Open DeviceNet Vendor Association, Inc.