Standard: IAPMO - ANSI Z1001
PREFABRICATED GRAVITY GREASE INTERCEPTORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers prefabricated gravity grease interceptors made of concrete, fiber-reinforced polyester (FRP), thermoplastic, or steel and specifies design, material, performance, testing, and marking requirements.
The requirements of this Standard are not intended to prevent the use of alternative materials or methods of construction provided such alternatives meet the intent and requirements of this Standard.
|Organization:||International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials|
|Document Number:||ansi z1001|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|