Standard: TAPPI T 836
BENDING STIFFNESS, FOUR POINT METHOD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This procedure specifies the method of determining the bending stiffness, also called flexural rigidity, in the machine and cross directions, of corrugated board using four-point loading. The procedure may also be used for solid boards and paperboard. The method is applicable to boards with a bending stiffness of 0.5 - 200 Nm (4.4 - 1770 lbf • in.).
|Document Number:||tappi t 836|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.