Standard: BICSI TPMM
TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGEMENT MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
In the far reaching world of project management, the Telecommunications Project Management Manual (TPMM), 1st edition, focuses on the key information needed to execute successful telecommunications projects. Written by some of the very best telecommunications project managers in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry, the manual provides a unique reference for project management information that is applicable to a telecommunications project. The TPMM is also the source authority for the applicable BICSI RTPM education and testing programs.
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Document Number:||bicsi tpmm|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|