Standard: IEEE - ANSI C37.20
SWITCHGEAR ASSEMBLIES INCLUDING METAL-ENCLOSED BUS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers assemblies of switch gear devices such as switches, interrupting devices, control, instrumentation and metering, protective and regulating equipment, enclosed bus with associated interconnections, enclosures, and supporting structures. It includes, but is not specifically limited to, equipment for the control and protection of apparatus used for power generation, conversion, transmission and distribution, such as:
Metal-clad switchgear Station-type cubicle switchgear
Metal-enclosed low-voltage power circuit breaker switchgear
Metal-enclosed interrupter switchgear Metal-enclosed bus
Switchboards, including combined boiler turbine- generator boards and miscellaneous power plant boards
Assembled switchgear components of unit Substations
Basically this standard is concerned with enclosed, rather than open, switchgear assemblies. It does not apply to equipment covered by industrial covered by industrial control standards, communication switchboards and communication switching equipment, or switchboards for use on board ships.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi c37.20|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 33.